Copyright © Rundell Arms. All rights reserved.
How It Works:
1) Call or email Ryan with a detailed message about what you would like done.
2) Ryan will respond, and set up an appointment for you to either come to his place, or for him to go to you to collect your firearm.
3) After completing his work, Ryan will call you and inform you that work is completed and you can come collect your property. Payment will be collected at that time.
Rundell Arms is committed to making your firearm safe and reliable. Please take care of your firearms so they will perform when needed most. Always practice proper firearms safety!
1) Always treat a firearm as if it is loaded.
2) Never point at anything you are unwilling to kill or destroy.
3) Keep your finger off the trigger until your sites are on target and you are ready to shoot.
4) Be aware of your target and what is behind it. Do not shoot something you have not identified.
Welcome to Rundell Arms!
As an American Gunsmithing Institute certified Gunsmith and Firearms Appraiser, I am excited to serve your firearm needs and the needs of gun owners of the Touchet Valley and beyond! Take care of your gun, so it will be absolutely reliable and safe! From general repairs to more specialized jobs, I'm here to serve your needs. Rundell Arms can repair or customize many different systems of firearms. RDA offers gunsmithing, professional cleaning, appraisal services, knife sharpening, as well as special order firearm and outdoor equipment sales. I will travel to pick up your firearm, whether in Dayton, Starbuck, Waitsburg, Walla Walla, or Pomeroy (but Uncle Sam says you'll have to come to me to pick it up).